Tuesday 28 August 2012

A Poem That I Wrote and Read It to My American Friends Before I Leave USA

Lights Of Hopes- Till We Meet Again



My favourite class with my favourite classmates- Psychology class! We are awesome! :D


My US History class!!! Last Block!!! ;)


My Beloved American Mom and Papa! <3 <3 <3


One day,
One day soon,
That only God knows when,
The relationship that we have,
Is not just a normal and a plain one,
It's special, It's pure, It's wonderful,
Even thousand words can't describe it,
Only we know how strong it is,
Only we know how to protect it,
To keep it save from other harms out there,
Only we know the precious treasure that we have,
Together and forever,

                                    
                                With my other exchange student friends from all over the world! LOL! ;p


                 My Beloved Grandma!! Miss you and love you sooooo much!! <3 <3 <3


                                 My Beloved Aunt and Uncle!! I miss you guys a lot!!! 



                         This are strong ladies who love me and made me feel like I'm home <3


I know I'm not Shakespeare,
Who is beautifully wrote all his sonnets and poems,
I know I'm not Leonardo Da Vinci,
Who is wonderfully expressed his thoughts through brushes and paints,
I'm just a plain, ordinary girl,
Who feel the touch of love and care,
Who indulge every pearls that we get together,
Who get the chance to be in extraordinary journey,
With all the people I love,
And shower their loves to me,
Who open wide their hands for me, 
With all the people who I adore,
With all the people who I will never forget,
Not even once,

                  
                         My awesome and cool Psychology teacher, Mr. Ewing!!! :) <3


           My beloved beautiful 'twin sis' Marvel!! I love u always and miss you bunchess!! <3


                      The one and only Brian Craig! Thanks for being my prom date ;)

           
                My pretty sister Joselyn! Miss our moments during breaks at our lunch table! <3


        My one and only Paige! I love you soo much!! Thanks for always be there for me! <3

Until I close my eyes,
Until my soul leaves this body,
Or maybe it will last forever,
Eternally,
Tho we also don't know,
When the time will come,
The time we will wait,
Forever and ever.......


                             My first friend in South Carolina!! I miss you sooo much!!! <3


    My dearest sweethearts- Kim and Megan. Miss your silliness, Kim!! and miss the way you        
                                          didn't get my jokes, Megan! LOL! <3 <3 <3



       Last but not least, my dearest Casey! I love you and miss you!! Love u in this dress! ;)


Thanks for everything guys! Thanks for accepting me there and make it as awesome moments in USA! I LOVE US!!!! xoxoxoxoxo! Hope that we will meet again soon! <3 <3 <3

p/s: ignore the date on the pictures. Tak setting betul camera tu ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment